Our instructors at Magnificent Minds Learning Center aren’t just tutors, they are educational consultants. They work together with the families, student, and school system to develop and implement a learning plan that facilitates academic success using an approach that best meets the student’s learning style.
In order to provide the best tutoring experience we can, our staff are required to meet the following criteria:
· Tutors MUST hold degrees in their specific content area and/or are state certified teachers.
· Tutors have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in their area of tutoring specialization.
· Tutors have been trained and have successfully demonstrated brain-based learning techniques.
· Tutors have passed thorough criminal background checks.
· Tutors have experience incorporating technology, such as Smartboards, into their lessons thereby making it more engaging for our students.